Position: Customer Service Representative
Supervised by: Operations Manager
- Minimum 2 years customer service/ call center work experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The customer service representative acts as the direct point of contact for all EAI’s customers. They are responsible for receiving and accurately processing all service requests. This position collaborates with a team of customer service representatives to meet overall company objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our customer’s expectations. Additional responsibilities include:
- Answer 100+ inbound telephone calls daily and inputs orders accurately.
- Demonstrates ability to adjust priorities to keep up with a fast paced and demanding work environment
- Demonstrates ability to multi task and problem solve with limited supervision
- Demonstrate flexibility in job responsibilities
- When necessary the customer service employee will be expected to help out in other departments when requested.
Employee must abide by all Policies, Procedures and Requirements as set forth in the Employee Handbook.